Bridge Legal Provides Vehicular Accident Legal Advice
Operating a vehicle always poses a risk of injury. Over 3 million people are injured every year in a vehicular accident in the United States, with nearly two-thirds suffering permanent damage.
Those of us living in the Los Angeles area are at higher risk than most other places in the country. In 2019, Los Angeles ranked sixth among the top ten cities in the United States with the most dangerous drivers, as determined by accident claim reports from a leading insurance company. If you live in or around the Los Angeles area, there is a good chance you or a loved one may be injured in a vehicular accident at some point in your lives.
The types of serious injuries caused by vehicular accidents can often mean substantial medical bills and other costs, as well as extended hospital stays or even permanent disabilities that can make it more challenging to maintain a job and cover your living expenses.
If you have been the victim of a vehicular accident, you should be focused on your physical and mental recovery, and not have to suffer the additional strain of worrying about your financial situation. After an accident, a Los Angeles vehicular accident lawyer can help get you back on the road to financial stability.
What Types of Cases Does Bridge Legal Handle?
If you have been the victim of any of the following types of vehicular accidents, Bridge Legal can file a claim on your behalf and represent you in court to seek compensation for your injuries. Our Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer can help you now.
- Car Accidents– We can handle a wide variety of car accidents, including accidents involving drunk/drugged drivers, head-on collisions, hit-and-run accidents, pedestrian accidents and rear-end collisions. Because every driver is required to have car insurance if you are involved in an accident with an automobile, you may have to deal with an auto insurer in any legal action against a negligent driver. Retaining your own lawyer who is knowledgeable about the nuances of California law is critical to achieving the best possible settlement outcome.
- Truck Accidents– If you have been injured in a truck accident, including an 18-wheeler accident, rear-end or head-on collision due to a truck driver making an unsafe lane change, you need an attorney who understands the unique issues associated with these complex cases. Bridge Legal can help navigate the web of California and federal U.S. laws that govern truck accidents and help you secure the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle or Bicycle Accidents – Many drivers fail to stay alert and safely share the road with motorcycles and bicycles. Because motorcyclists and bicyclists have limited protection in the event of an accident, serious injuries such as brain damage, spinal cord damage and death can result. If you have been the victim of a negligent motorist while on your motorcycle or bike, or if you have been injured by a motorcycle or bicycle, Bridge Legal can help you seek financial recovery.
- Bus Accidents – Bus accidents may be attributable to many different factors, including bus driver negligence, improper maintenance, faulty equipment or lax government regulations. If you have been injured in an accident involving a school bus, tour bus or public bus, we can help determine the causes and hold the right person responsible.
- Electric Scooter Accidents– Electric scooters (or “e-scooters”) are becoming a more common sight on city roads and bike lanes as a quick and convenient option for riding short distances. Although these scooters may look like toys, they can still cause injuries to pedestrians in an accident. E-scooter riders are also particularly susceptible to serious injury in a collision with another vehicle. Bridge Legal can handle claims against negligent e-scooter riders and scooter sharing services, as well as negligent drivers who have injured an e-scooter rider.
- Cell Phone Accidents – Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of vehicular accidents today. Drivers who operate a vehicle while distracted by texting or talking on the phone are a serious liability on the road. If you have been the victim of a driver distracted by a cell phone, we can help you pursue a claim.
Why Do I Need a Los Angeles Vehicular Accident Lawyer?
Although California law holds vehicle operators legally accountable for accidents they cause, to seek compensation as a victim of a vehicular accident you must take legal action, either by filing a claim that results in an out-of-court settlement or by proving negligence in a court of law. A knowledgeable and experienced attorney will advocate zealously for your interests in negotiations with an insurer or in the courtroom and can ensure that you receive the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Bridge Legal is here to help you recover after an accident. If you have been the victim of an accident involving a vehicle, contact us online or by phone or text to discuss your case with a Los Angeles vehicular accident lawyer.